(Inc. 23% VAT)
|Our Price: ||€49.95|
|List Price: |€59.95
No stock, delayed despatch
The classic paper plane has just gotten a technology over-hall and it has been transported into the 21st smart century.
What does that mean? It means you can actually control your paper aerplane with your smartphone! Now that is really cool, it means an endless supply of your own fuselage and you can even design your own planes. It really is the best fun you can have with your phone and brings a classic classroom toy into the wonderful world of 21st century technology. So easy to make, your simply do your folding, make the aerplane and slide the Powerup 3.0 onto your creation, turn on and watch it go!
Download the free app for controlling the Powerup 3.0. To fly your wonderfully made paper plane, simply tilt your smartphone or tablet to maneuver right or left and use PowerUp’s throttle lever to ascend or descend. The motorized frame’s 180 feet/ 55 meter range, crash-resistant design, and responsive motion control and precision turning give users extremely flexible flight control.
Tech Crunch said "There’s something intrinsically appealing about a choreographed blend of low and high tech." and the Wall Street Journal said "Now there is a new but familiar shape to the fast-growing world of unmanned aircraft: the paper airplane." Everybody just loves the Powerup, the best Toy ever made? We let you decide.
- Smartphone powered paper plane
- Ten minutes flight time
- Easy to get set up (You Tube Tutorials below)
- Connection is via Bluetooth Smart
- Module easily slide onto paper plane
- Crash resistant
- Beginner mode and advanced mode available
- Three free templates included in the box
- iOS and Android compatible
- Charges via Micro USB (Included)
In the Box
- PowerUp 3.0 Smart Module
- Mounting display and storage box
- Micro USB cable for charging
- Spare rudder
- Spare propeller
- Invader templates (for beginner pilots)
- Nakamura templates (for advanced pilots)
- Dupont® waterproof template
- PowerUp 3.0 Guide