|Our Price: €8.00(Inc. 23% VAT)|
No stock, delayed despatch
Treat up to 1,000 insect bites with this handy, pocket-sized bite blaster - effective at stopping and countering itching and swelling.
If you have ever been attacked by a swarm of mosquitos while on holiday or sitting in your backyard, you will know what it feels like afterwards, soooo itchy! Well don't worry, here is a gadget to the rescue this summer. Zap-It! is a revolutionary, pocket sized device that is really effective at stopping the itching and swelling caused by mosquito bites and virtually all other biting insects, as well as jellyfish stings and stinging nettles.
Zap-It! is chemical free, non-allergenic, small, clean and light to carry. A lovely design, robustly made and ecologically sound, as it has no batteries and can be used over a long period to treat up to 1000 bites.
"Our most successful travel gadget" Mary Ann Sieghart - The Times
"10/10! Worked brilliantly and a huge hit with the kids" Rachel Murphy - Daily Mirror
How does Zap-It! work?
Clicking Zap-It! several times around the area of a bite has the effect of localising the poison and inhibiting the histamine release which causes the itch and the urge to scratch.
The toxicity of the mosquito bite becomes neutralised with no harmful effect on the surrounding skin.
Zap-It! is completely safe for human body and an effective treatment for insect bites.
An essential travel/summer item!
- Rapidly stops itching and the urge to scratch.
- Dramatically reduces inflammation and skin blemishes.
- Safe, simple and easy to use.
- Effective on most common insect bites.
- Extensively tested by leading entomologists who agree that "Zap-It! is effective"
- No batteries required, no chemicals, non-allergenic.
- Ecologically sound
- Portable, discreet, can be used anytime and anywhere.
- Up to 1000 uses
- A very practical gift for anyone going on holidays
- Not for people with pacemakers