(Inc. 21% VAT)
|Our Price: ||€1,499.00|
|List Price: |€1,650.00
In stock, immediate despatch
One of the best drones for professional videos and hi resolution shots is the new DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. It comes packed with amazing features like The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 offers Intelligent Flight Modes such as TapFly, ActiveTrack, Draw mode, Gesture mode, and more. A must have for every event but also a great scenery an discovery tool for large areas, a complete area imaging solution for pro and advanced photpgraphers.
With the 5.5-inch 1080p LCD screen built into the optional remote controller, your images are easily visible even in direct sunlight. The DJI GO 4 app is integrated into the remote controller, which means a mobile device is not required to pilot the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. The standard controller features a smartphone holder.
It has a maximum flight speed of 72 kph and an 8km transmission range with 1080p livestreaming and automatic frequency switching thanks to OcuSync 2.0.
A maximum flight time of 30 minutes ensures you’ll have plenty of time to get the perfect shot. The DJI GO 4 app even calculates the remaining flight time automatically, and it will alert pilots when the drone is approaching the minimum battery level needed to return to the takeoff point.
The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 has 5-direction obstacle sensing for additional flight safety and offers intelligent RH. There’s even an advanced battery management system that actively prevents overcharging and over-draining. It comes equipped with a 3-axis motorized gimbal and a 1-inch 20MP CMOS sensor with a mechanical shutter that eliminates rolling shutter distortion.
The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is packed with features that make it a top choice on the professional drone market. It offers a mechanical shutter for capturing fast-paced subjects, a 1-inch CMOS sensor that can shoot 4K/60fps videos and 20MP photos, five directions of obstacle sensing, and an OcuSync 2.0 HD transmission system. With all these features and more, this drone is a complete aerial imaging solution built for professional creators. The Draw Mode lets you control the flight path with a fixed altitude simply by creating a route on the screen.
The camera’s optimized f/2.8 wide-angle lens captures more of the scene while delivering a high level of detail, vividness, and color accuracy. Capture videos and high-res slow-motion shots in Cinema 4K at 60 fps 100 Mbps. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 even lets you record in D-log mode and H.265 codec for professional-level footage with a high dynamic range.
An amazing and beautifully designed for all the professional and hobby oriented people alike.
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
- 1-inch CMOS sensor that can shoot 4K/60fps videos and 20MP photos
- Optimized f/2.8 wide-angle lens
- OcuSync 2.0 Transmission System
- 5-Direction Obstacle Sensing
- Active track mode to recognize and follow people or objects
- Return home
- Tap fly
- Draw mode
- Gesture mode
- FlightAutonomy, advanced aerial intelligence and flight automation platform, giving filmmakers the confidence to capture more complex images
- Intuitive Remote Controller with 5 hours battery life
- Intelligent Flight Battery 6000 mAh LiPo 2S
- Weight (battery and propellors included) 1375 g
- Powerful flight performance
- Max Speed S-mode: 45 mph (72 kph)
A-mode: 36 mph (58 kph)
P-mode: 31 mph (50 kph)
- Max Wind Speed Resistance
- 10 m/s
- Max Flight Time
- Approx. 30 minutes
- Operating Temperature Range
- 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Satellite Positioning Systems
- Precise mechanical and electronical shutter
- App live view DJI GO 4