Looking for an amazing design and a powerful flashlight that sets the mood for the task ahead? This updated version of Nitecore P12GTS takes the P12 to the next level with an upgraded CREE XHP35 HD LED capable of a balzing bright 1800 lumen output is a perfect search flashlight used by army task force.
Nitecore is a well-known brand in the industry of illumination products. Their design is about innovation and effectiveness for a wide range of applications including outdoor sports, law enforcement and tactical scenarios as well as industrial utilities. Their flashlight is made to last but also guarantees to be powerful enough in any situation. With a maximum throw distance of 247 yards, the P12GTS can be used for searching, inspecting and illuminating distances on Turbo or switch to ultralow, low, mid or high for up close and general uses. There’s also 3 special modes which are indispensable for tactical and emergency situations.
The compact and easy to use design, the P12GTS is at home in your pocket or on your belt. A tactical style tailcap provides easy access and a durable metal side switch controls brightness operation. Powered by 1 x 18650 li-ion battery, it offers 250-hour max runtime so you can spend more time on the field and less time charging. When is time to charge a blue light indicator underneath the mode button will alert you. A truly unique design and powerful tactical flashlight that would be perfect in rough conditions, an everyday carry for yourself or an amazing gift for your friend.
- Nitecore P12GTS Tactical Flashlight
- LED: Cree XHP35 HD LED
- Compatible with High Drain 18650 battery with at least 8Amp output
- Outputs & Runtime (Using 1 x 3500mAh Nitecore NL1835HP battery):
- Turbo - 1800 Lumens - 30 Minutes, High - 900 Lumens - 1 Hour 45 Minutes, Medium - 240 Lumens - 5 Hours, Low - 70 Lumens - 17 Hours, Ultralow - 1 Lumen - 220 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 226 meters (741.47 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 12,760 cd
- Optical lens with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction, HAIII military-grade hard-anodized coating
- Tail stand capable for illuminating a small area with ease
- Three specialty modes: Location Beacon, SOS, and Strobe
- Thermal fins for heat dispersion - part of the advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology
- Built-in memory mode returns a user to the last-used output
- High efficiency circuit board maintains continuously power for up to 220 hours
- Dimensions: Length - 5.73" (145.71 mm), Head Diameter - 1.0" (25.4 mm)
- Weight: 3.49 oz. (99 g)
- Includes: NITECORE P12GTS, Holster, Tactical ring, Lanyard, Spare o-ring, Instruction manual, Warranty card