Solving Sherlock Holmes is a bit more than just another puzzle book, it both intriguing and enjoyable to read and grasp.
Since their first appearance in 1887, Detective Sherlock Holmes and his trustworthy assistant, Doctor John Watson, have fascinated readers for well over a century, and continue to be two of the most popular detective characters of all time. Who, then, could be better companions to accompany readers in this three-part puzzle adventure? With over 144 different puzzles, including cryptograms, crosswords, ciphers, and many more—inspired by six classic Sherlock Holmes stories—modern puzzles-solvers and Sherlock fans search for different clues, navigate around different country sides, and –most importantly—exercise their sharp intellect and keen perception skills, as Sherlock would, to solve each chapter’s adventure. Hours of fun and entertainment are awaiting inside, so stop reading and start playing!
- Solving Sherlock Holmes Book
- Challenge your intellect
- Amazing gift book
- Illustrated Deluxe Edition
- Over 144 challenging Puzzles
- Tear-out maps to navigate through 6 whodunit cases
- 192 pages featuring crosswords, cryptograms, ciphers, logic puzzles and more
- Three-part interweaved puzzle format to keep fans fully immersed in Sherlock’s world
- Hard cover book
- Measuring aprox. 20 x 23 cm